This is a strategic role that sees you position TeamViewer products and services at all business levels in the ANZ markets, particularly our new Enterprise solution 'Tensor.'
You can expect to perform the following:
- Establish new customer relationships, and identify key decision-makers
- Build successful relationships by gaining trust, identifying customer needs, and introducing the TeamViewer product portfolio
- Build relationships with key system integrators to build routes into accounts and leverage a multiplying effect
- Provide pre and after-sales service with the support of different internal departments to create a state-of-the-art customer experience
- Strive to achieve your revenue targets
- Conduct market analysis to find new project/customer opportunities and create key account plans that ensure customer needs are identified early on
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- A high level of technical knowledge, as well as a thorough understanding of the IT market and trends
- Profound skills in needs analysis and solution selling
- Several years of professional experience in key account management, enterprise or channel sales (preferably in the IT industry)
- Experience in strategic account plan creation and a network of established customer contacts with relevant decision-makers
- Proven negotiation skills at all business levels
- Experience with SaaS solutions and software licensing
- Passion and proven success in sales
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly, professional manner
- Business level proficiency of English is mandatory
- Happy to travel to visit (existing and potential) customers
What we offer
What we offer
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in one of our many lounge areas.
- It's all about the team: experience a community that values respect, support, and open feedback.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages. We welcome your application and will never discriminate based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, marital, veteran or disability status.
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.