- Establish and expand business relationships with TeamViewer customers via telephone and e-mail
- Distribute the entire TeamViewer product platform for B2B customers
- Be responsible for bid preparation and track them to ensure that personal monthly goals are met
- Work with the Customer Support department to ensure a high level of service satisfaction
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, professional trainings or studies, career changers are welcome
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- First experience in telephone sales, ideally experience in the IT environment with SaaS knowledge
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international team
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration