We are looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d) for our team to own product initiatives and ensure that the development team understands the product goals, and will support them. The position provides excellent opportunity to create impact and add value in an agile, modern environment.
- Take over the role of a Product Owner inside an Agile, Scrum team. You lead and chaperon product initiatives from planning until releasing them by supporting the Product Manager
- Shape product roadmap in the scrum process and act as Customer's advocate inside the team and translate their needs into product requirements
- Define, track, and analyze the relevant key product indicators (KPIs), make sure we work on the right and important things
- Analyze and classify market and customer requirements and independently develop creative ideas and actions by actively seeking customer feedback, monitoring the market, and creating competitive analysis
- Ensure that the development team understands the goals of product initiatives relevant for them and fully supports them
- Take on agile product development process and control the associated flows jointly with Software Development, Marketing and Sales
- Ensure the technical feasibility and intuitive usage of the planned functions, make our customers excited about them!