- Be the point of contact for customers who are at risk of cancelling their contracts or who cancelled them already
- Use your communication skills to rebuild relations with customers while focusing on problem solving, negotiation, deescalating and resolving customer issues
- Proactively and reactively approach existing customers who are canceling their subscriptions to define suitable measures to win them back
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and their specific use-cases to reestablish the value proposition of TeamViewer to fit their needs
- Help the Retention Team collect qualitative feedback from the customers and contribute to building TeamViewer’s long-term customer retention strategy
- Fluency in French and English is required, other languages are an advantage
- Previous experience in a SaaS or IT company as sales or Customer Retention Specialist
- Sales acumen, curiosity, and experience identifying and resolving customer issues
- Ability to communicate with customers on the phone while efficiently expressing the value proposition of TeamViewer
- Aptitude for building relationships and problem solving, understanding customer pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other CRM system
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! Ties are a no-no for us. In our relaxed office atmosphere you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports programs.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community in which mutual support across departments and open feedback are key.
- Living diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills will be used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world