As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform Functional Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) Finance you will be responsible for providing functional and architectural guidance, engaging with key stakeholders to implement stable and scalable solutions while responsible for the continuous development of TeamViewer’s D365 eco-system. Together we improve and continuously optimize our Application Landscape for more than 1.200 users in a very agile and fast-growing company.
- Act as an inhouse Finance Consultant for various stakeholders regarding D365 platform
- Be responsible for gathering business needs, developing proposals, solution models and budgeting
- Propose solution specifications for automations and other finance applications’ integrations
- Utilize your hands on experience with finance module configuration, execution, processes and capabilities in different inhouse projects
- Act as force of proposition to limit unnecessary developments and steak to standard functionalities
- Moderate finance workshops to collect, review, re-engineer and architect future finance processes to improve business efficiencies
- Be involved in quality assurance and release management topics