- Support of the Sales Development Team in operational tasks and sales-related projects
- Cooperation and communication with other internal and external departments
- Design and implementation of reports and presentations
- Promote collaboration with stakeholders to develop best practices for the markets.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on business, economics, sales, data analysis, project management or a similar degree course
- The internship must be compulsory for your studies and last at least 4 months
- interest in working in an environment that is fast-moving, changing and challenging
- Highly motivated to join TeamViewer and support TeamViewer to grow and excel
- Motivated to improve sales processes and make the sales team even more successful
- Business level English language skills, German is desirable.
- You are open-minded, flexible, highly motivated, curious, passionate and hard-working
What we offer
- Remuneration well above average
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?