- Manage content translation cycles globally for marketing materials, websites, brochures, contracts, case studies and other collaterals
- Handle on day-to-day basis the localization projects for 30+ languages with a translation agency
- Ensure cross-departmental communication and coordination with our internal Marketing teams, Product Marketing colleagues and other departments such as Customer Support and Legal
- Oversee the execution of content translations for the TeamViewer product suite as per the release cycles from the Product Owners
- Support and work closely with the team of copywriters to build a content repository as well as identifying areas to improve quality and consistency of content management
- University degree in Media, Communication, Business or Marketing
- Professional experience in a B2B SaaS company is advantageous
- Experience in working with WordPress would be a plus
- Background in working with global sales and marketing organizations
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration